ICT's Internship Programs
The International Institute for Counter-Terrorism (ICT)
Founded in 1996, the International Institute for Counter-Terrorism (ICT) is the leading academic institute for counter-terrorism in the world, facilitating international cooperation in the global struggle against terrorism. ICT is an independent think tank providing expertise in terrorism, counter-terrorism, homeland security, threat vulnerability and risk assessment, intelligence analysis and national security and defense policy.
ICT’s Internship Programs
ICT offers undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to contribute to the Institute's daily research activities and events, while under the supervision of a senior ICT researcher or staff member. Interns will also have the opportunity to attend seminars and lectures lead by prominent academics, practitioners and decision-makers.
What projects are available for ICT Interns?
Past ICT Interns have worked on the following projects:
- World Summit on Counter-Terrorism: ICT’s Annual Conference
- Jihadi Websites Monitoring Group
- ICT Terrorist Incidents and Profiles Database
- The Islamist Radicalization Index
- De-radicalization Processes
- Jihadi Arenas and Terrorist Networks
- Terrorist Rationality and Decision-Making
- Commentaries and articles for the ICT website on current events related to terrorism and counter-terrorism
How to Apply?
Please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; please attach a short sample of your writing, your transcript and a brief letter of intent explaining why you are interested in interning at the ICT.
Acceptance into the internship is pending on an evaluation process.
To view an article from The IDC Herzliyan about internships at ICT, please click here.
The International Institute for Counter- Terrorism (ICT)
The Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya (IDC)